Basis: Full Time – Shift Basis
Job Ref: NKL/ETE02/23
Nylon Knitting Limited is seeking to recruit a full-time Electronics Technician. The selected candidate will be given the opportunity to perform different tasks to enhance his/her technical expertise as well as to work in a safe and engaging environment.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting equipment breakdown.
- Perform general maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Execute specified tasks assigned by managers.
- MQF level 4 – Advanced Diploma in Industrial Electronics or an equivalent qualification.
- Able to work on his/her own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Experience would be considered as an asset.
- Applicants must have good command of English and Maltese.
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid Maltese work permit.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote reference NKL/ETE02/23 in the email subject field.