Basis: Full Time
Job Ref: NKL/IEM11/22
Nylon Knitting Limited is seeking to recruit a full-time Industrial Engineering Mechanic.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Handling repairs for routine preventive and breakdown maintenance of industrial equipment and utilities to ensure optimal performance
- Installing, equipment
- Reporting equipment defects and assisting with technical modifications
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns
- Trouble shooting of mechanical malfunctions and breakdown as well as performing repairs
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings
- Ensuring coworkers training on safe an efficient use of mechanical machinery, equipment, and tools.
- Applicant must be already living in Malta
- Must be in possession of an Advanced Diploma in Operations and Maintenance (MQF Level 4)
- Previous experience in a similar field is considered an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by email to: email@example.com
Please quote reference NKL/IEM08/22 in the email subject field.