Basis: Full Time
Job Ref: NKL/EEN11/22
Nylon Knitting Limited is seeking to recruit a full-time Electronic Engineer. The selected candidate will be reporting directly to the Technical Service Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing power generation, transmission, and distribution
- Managing and working with high and low voltage equipment
- Managing and maintaining building services such as lighting, heating, HVAC systems
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new systems and investments
- Preparing circuit diagrams for high and low voltage electrical equipment
- Budgeting and estimating new projects
- Managing technicians and electricians to ensure time frames are respected and that they work in a safe and efficient way
- Managing maintenance programmes, including corrective, preventive, and emergency maintenance activities
- Maintaining general electrical and electronics equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures and requesting repair services
- Interacting with contractors using verbal and written communication
- Inspecting electrical components during and after product installation
- Troubleshooting of electrical and electronics components and proposing solutions
- Providing assistance to the company’s stores to ensure that critical spare parts are kept available
- Understanding and implementing designs from technical drawings
- Previous manufacturing experience is considered as an asset
- Knowledge of Computer Operating systems – hardware and software
- Good knowledge of power convertors, transformers, rectifiers, and UPSs
- Persons who already live in Malta or already hold a residence permit will be given priority.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote reference NKL/EEN07/22 in the email subject field.